Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Vratsa (Bulgaria)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01537 BGN / KES
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840 лв in Vratsa you would need to make just about 779 лв (Shilling50,673) in Kisumu.
Do you live in Vratsa? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antipolo costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 900 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)