Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Vlorë, Albania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019.
Do you live in Vlorë? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Vlorë (Albania)
For example, you would need at least 106,175 Lek in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Lek in Vlorë.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £4,515 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Kabul costs 1,000 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibarra costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 180,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)