Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.925 RUB / USD
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 15% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 202,528 ($3,219) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 176,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)