Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.065 RUB / USD
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 194,944 ($2,951) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 178,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)