Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.403 RUB / USD
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 189,310 ($2,851) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 173,000 in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)