Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 258,228 in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 202,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)