Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.398 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 195,748 (€2,596) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 173,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)