Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.991 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 224,404 (€3,074) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 193,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)