Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,980 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.162 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 179,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 176,114 (R$ 10,896) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 3 hours ago)