Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 274,408 (¥470,390) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 159,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)