Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.591 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 339,954 (¥575,547) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 182,000 in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)