Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,371 prices entered by 638 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 RUB / INR
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 30% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 174,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 121,016 (₨132,204) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)