Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.600 RUB / MAD
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 172,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 147,620 (22,366 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)