Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 893 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02217 RUB / COP
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 182,465 (COL$8,229,959) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 175,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (38 minutes ago)