Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,455 prices entered by 964 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.873 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 203,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 163,231 (10,975TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)