Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,496 prices entered by 873 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.457 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 171,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 127,039 (9,440TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)