Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.672 RUB / GBP
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 104% more expensive than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 407,800 (£4,548) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 200,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)