Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.813 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 192,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 148,316 (S/. 7,486) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)