Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.927 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 183,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 139,287 (S/. 6,990) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (35 minutes ago)