Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.164 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 173,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 150,561 (S/. 7,467) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)