Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.427 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 172,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 144,033 (S/. 7,414) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)