Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18444 RUB / NGN
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 201,000 in Vladivostok you would need to make just about руб 200,387 (1,086,486 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)