Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Vladivostok, Russia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18667 RUB / NGN
Do you live in Vladivostok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Vladivostok (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 165,561 (886,895 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 161,000 in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)