Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.823 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,564 (€1,255) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nantes costs €420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)