Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23108 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,464 (L 27,974) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)