Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00037 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,972 (Rp 16,232,775) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)