Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,263 (﷼ 45,987,101) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)