Cost of living in Sari, Iran vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 BRL / IRRX *
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Vitória da Conquista you would need to make just about R$ 2,812 (﷼ 22,458,489) in Sari.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in The Hague costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 4 hours ago)