Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.454 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,400 (1,853KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)