Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
WARNING! Santa Fe has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Fe.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06021 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Vitória da Conquista you would need to make just about R$ 3,884 (ARS $64,505) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)