Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23160 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 35% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,333 (L 27,346) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 4 hours ago)