Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.367 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,271 (€1,613) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)