Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.39016 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,287 (R 18,677) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)