Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.369 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,111 (€1,430) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)