Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05136 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,949 (¥154,781) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)