Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00500 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,412 (₩1,281,111) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)