Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07254 BRL / INR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Vitória da Conquista you would need to make just about R$ 4,351 (₨59,978) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 4 hours ago)