Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01891 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 41% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,052 (372,917 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 2 hours ago)