Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.696 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,001 (€1,494) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Vitória da Conquista.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 5 hours ago)