Cost of living in Asansol, India vs Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07168 BRL / INR
Do you live in Vitória da Conquista? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 11% cheaper than in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Vitória da Conquista you would need to make just about R$ 4,700 (₨65,570) in Asansol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)