Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Villavicencio, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4476.384 COP / EUR
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 103% more expensive than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$11,068,999 (€2,473) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,450,000 in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)