Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Villavicencio, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 992.012 COP / PLN
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,349,923 (7,409 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,930,000 in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 4 hours ago)