Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Villavicencio, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.608 COP / IQD
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,438,795 (2,085,666 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,010,000 in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cancún costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 199,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 5 hours ago)