Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Villavicencio, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 245.776 COP / EGP
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 20% more expensive than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,237,709 (E£ 25,380) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,180,000 in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)