Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Villavicencio, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.603 COP / HUF
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 56% more expensive than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,251,320 (654,731 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$5,280,000 in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)