Cost of living in Bikaner, India vs Villavicencio, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 50.294 COP / INR
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 17% cheaper than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$5,510,000 in Villavicencio you would need to make just about COL$4,582,986 (₨91,124) in Bikaner.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)