Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Villavicencio, Colombia
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 40.618 COP / ARS *
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$5,310,000 in Villavicencio you would need to make just about COL$4,216,700 (ARS $103,814) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mendoza costs ARS $23 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)