Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Vienna, Austria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04290 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Vienna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Vienna (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Vienna you would need to make just about €1,821 (Mex$ 42,452) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)