Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Vienna, Austria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04591 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Vienna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Vienna (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Vienna you would need to make just about €2,066 (Mex$ 44,998) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)