Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Vienna, Austria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04533 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Vienna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Vienna (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Vienna you would need to make just about €1,547 (Mex$ 34,135) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)