Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Victoria, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Victoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 25% more expensive than in Victoria (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,385 (11,111 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)