Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Victoria, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Victoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 20% more expensive than in Victoria (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,498 (9,927 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,400 in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)