Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Victoria, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Victoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 11% more expensive than in Victoria (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,465 (11,161 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,700 in Victoria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)