Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021.
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,967 in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)