Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 53% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,321 (5,933,053 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (29 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)