Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02937 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,160 (73,554 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa12,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)