Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15024 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €1,154 (R$ 7,678) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)