Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20349 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,057 (RM10,107) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)