Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12756 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,104 (16,494元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)