Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021.
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,438 in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (about 1 hour ago)