Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021.
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is about the same as in Vicenza (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)