Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Vicenza, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13173 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Vicenza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 27% cheaper than in Vicenza (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Vicenza you would need to make just about €2,252 (17,095 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)